I am always available if you need my assistance. These are the ways you can get in touch:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone my Constituency Office on 01506 410109, or my Westminster Office on 0207 219 3000
- Write to me at Graeme Morrice MP, Suite 46, Geddes House, Kirkton North Road, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 6GU
- Meet me at a local surgery. I hold regular drop-in surgeries, usually weekly at 2.00 p.m. on a Friday, as advertised in the West Lothian Courier.
Forthcoming surgeries, commencing at 2.00 p.m. -
- Friday 23 January at West Lothian Connected, Livingston, Almondvale Centre, EH54 6NQ.
- Friday 30 January at Strathbrock Community Centre, 189(a) West Main Street, Broxburn, EH52 5LH at 5PM. *PLEASE NOTE: This surgery will be held at 5pm and NOT at the usual time of 2pm*
- I also hold regular drop-in coffee mornings.
- The next coffee morning will be on Saturday 24th January with Anne McMillan at Peel Primary School (Community Wing), Garden Place, Eliburn, EH54 8DB between 10am and 12pm
- Keep up to date at my website at www.graememorricemp.co.uk
All my staff are here to assist.
All of my staff are based in the constituency office:
Anne McMillan – Business Manager
Victoria Friary- Senior Parliamentary Assistant
Heather Smart – Part-time Senior Caseworker
Mick Conway – Senior Caseworker
Ross Henderson- Parliamentary Assistant
What I can help you with
As your Member of Parliament at Westminster, I can help directly or ensure you receive assistance from the appropriate people with issues relating to UK Government policy, legislation and the functions of the UK Government and its agencies.
Do you want my support?
Please let me know about any local, national or international issue that you care about. I stand up for local people and can get involved with your campaign to improve our local communities, and make Scotland, Britain and the World a better place.