I am always available if you need my assistance. These are the ways you can get in touch:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Telephone my Constituency Office on 01506 410109, or my Westminster Office on 0207 219 3000
- Write to me at Graeme Morrice MP, Suite 46, Geddes House, Kirkton North Road, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 6GU
- Meet me at a local surgery. I hold regular drop-in surgeries, usually weekly at 2.00 p.m. on a Friday, as advertised in the West Lothian Courier.
Forthcoming surgeries, commencing at 2.00 p.m. -
- Friday 12 December at West Lothian Connected Office, Almondvale Centre, Livingston.
- Friday 19 December at Blackburn Community Centre, Blackburn.
- I also hold regular drop-in coffee mornings. Details of the next coffee morning will be posted here shortly.
- Keep up to date at my website at www.graememorricemp.co.uk
All my staff are here to assist.
All of my staff are based in the constituency office:
Anne McMillan – Business Manager
Victoria Friary- Senior Parliamentary Assistant
Heather Smart – Part-time Senior Caseworker
Mick Conway – Part-time Senior Caseworker
What I can help you with
As your Member of Parliament at Westminster, I can help directly or ensure you receive assistance from the appropriate people with issues relating to UK Government policy, legislation and the functions of the UK Government and its agencies.
Do you want my support?
Please let me know about any local, national or international issue that you care about. I stand up for local people and can get involved with your campaign to improve our local communities, and make Scotland, Britain and the World a better place.