I am always available if you need my assistance. These are the ways you can get in touch:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Telephone my Constituency Office on 01506 410109, or my Westminster Office on 0207 219 3000
- Write to me at Graeme Morrice MP, Suite 46, Geddes House, Kirkton North Road, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 6GU
- Meet me at a local surgery. I hold regular drop-in surgeries, usually weekly at 2.00 p.m. on a Friday, as advertised in the West Lothian Courier.
Forthcoming surgeries, commencing at 2.00 p.m. -
- Friday 25 April at East Calder Community Centre, 133 Main Street, East Calder
- Friday 2 May at West Lothian Connected Office, Almondvale Centre, Livingston
- I also hold monthly drop-in coffee morning surgeries on a Saturday in various parts of the constituency. Details of the next coffee morning will be posted shortly:
- Keep up to date at my website at www.graememorricemp.co.uk
My local office staff are here to assist
Forthcoming surgeriesFAll of my staff are based in the constituency office:
Anne McMillan – Business Manager
Andrew Grant - Senior Parliamentary Assistant
Carol Bartholomew & Heather Smart – Senior Caseworkers (job share)
Carla McCormack – Parliamentary/Constituency Office Assistant
What I can help you with
As your Member of Parliament at Westminster, I can help directly or ensure you receive assistance from the appropriate people with issues relating to UK Government policy, legislation and the functions of the UK Government and its agencies.
Do you want my support?
Please let me know about any local, national or international issue that you care about. I stand up for local people and can get involved with your campaign to improve our local communities, and make Scotland, Britain and the World a better place.